Junior Graphic Designer (m/w/d)
with focus in classic Print & Digital Media
Part-time or Full-time employment
You think in pictures, dream in illustrations, and argue in graphics? You feel like developing concepts for new products? You are creative, committed and a real team player? Then you might be a color we’ve been missing! For our creative hub HIVE Studios we are looking for a designer with a creative spark who likes to work in a team and is motivated to take on new challenges. Your tasks will include designing layouts, websites, social campaigns in FB, IG or LinkedIn, brochures, magazines, presentations, and online events – in fact, anything that someone has their eye on.
The right candidate must have/be:
- BA in Graphic Design or similar field
- At least 2 years working experience as a Graphic Designer in an agency environment
- Distinct creativity, stylistic confidence and a high demand for quality
- Design, development and implementation of classic print and online media
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Animation skills (After Effects) will be highly appreciated
- Proficient in Office 365 (PowerPoint) and Google Applications (Slides, Google Docs)
- German language skills on native speaker level and very good English skills (verbally and written)
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and prioritise workload and meet deadlines
What we offer:
- A responsible position with varied tasks for our national and international clients – from the payment technology company to the Swedish furniture giant, a multi cloud-provider, to the manufacturer of 3D printers.
- A happy and bubbly workplace, owner-operated agency, networking with partner agencies worldwide.
- We are open to easy flexible working hours and models and offer fair overtime regulations (in case they occur).
- You learn “on the job” as well as through selective trainings and are thus introduced to the diverse tasks of Design work and can develop your own strong profile.
- With us you get your own freedom to work creatively and to deal with trends – this love for what inspires us is what defines our work and the agency.
- It is important to us to work passionately, while maintaining the balance between work and private life. We deal with each other openly and fairly and we also live these values in our dealings with our customers.
- The starting salary depends on training and professional experience – in any case fair and competitive.
- Together we hold regular team events, exciting excursions, and monthly yoga classes.
- When you start, you will receive an iPhone, a MacBook as well as careful and individual onboarding.
- You’ll also be happy to hear that the refrigerator, fruit bowl, snack drawer and bar are always well stocked.
We’re looking forward to your application (cover letter, resume, all certificates and of course your portfolio or other means to showcase your incredible work) including salary expectations. Please send us your documents in English and summarized in one PDF to [email protected]
Please use the following subject: “JOB POSITION – YOUR NAME”