with focus on visual design or interaction design for Digital
After Effects is your creative playground, but of course you’re proficient in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. You combine beautifully inspiring moving images and graphics, and you are passionate about excellent design. You can put a check mark behind the statement “strong in typography, design and conception.” And you’re looking for a place where you can grow and learn – by developing digital and analogue projects for cool clients. You are a perfect fit!
The right candidate must have/be:
- BA in Motion Design (or similar degree)
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a visual/interaction designer in an agency environment
- You like to work in a structured and precise way within the rules of a corporate design and you are absolutely reliable – for our fast-moving daily business this is very important
- You are interested in digital trends as well as the latest channels and playgrounds for moving images, especially for mobile and online platforms
- You combine design skills and attention to detail with the understanding that sometimes the clean and fast implementation must have priority
- You are a strong communicator and confident in dealing with customers
- You can master the common Adobe programs After Effects, Premiere (or comparable), XD, but also InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop in your sleep
- You are proficient in Office 365 (PowerPoint) and Google applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs)
- German language skills on native speaker level and very good English skills (verbally and written)
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and prioritize workload and meet deadlines
What we offer:
- A responsible position with varied tasks for our national and international clients – from the payment technology company to the Swedish furniture giant, a multi cloud-provider, to the manufacturer of 3D printers.
- A happy and bubbly workplace, owner-operated agency, networking with partner agencies worldwide.
- We are open to easy flexible working hours and models and offer fair overtime regulations (in case they occur).
- You learn “on the job” as well as through selective trainings and are thus introduced to the diverse tasks of Design work and can develop your own strong profile.
- With us you get your own freedom to work creatively and to deal with trends – this love for what inspires us is what defines our work and the agency.
- It is important to us to work passionately, while maintaining the balance between work and private life. We deal with each other openly and fairly and we also live these values in our dealings with our customers.
- The starting salary depends on training and professional experience – in any case fair and competitive.
- Together we hold regular team events, exciting excursions, and monthly yoga classes.
- When you start, you will receive an iPhone, a MacBook as well as careful and individual onboarding.
- You’ll also be happy to hear that the refrigerator, fruit bowl, snack drawer and bar are always well stocked.
We’re looking forward to your application (cover letter, resume, all certificates and of course your portfolio or other means to showcase your incredible work) including salary expectations. Please send us your documents in English and summarized in one PDF to [email protected]
Please use the following subject: “JOB POSITION – YOUR NAME”