Senior Visual Designer (m/w/d)
with focus in the areas of Corporate Identity and Digital Media
We are looking for creative minds, dedicated truffle hunters and strategic brand enthusiasts with a passion for excellent design as well as an eye for the big picture and a keen eye for detail. You turn a strong idea into an inspiring design – because you know exactly what matters in good design: creativity, aesthetic sense, care, and craftsmanship. You want to promote brands that are not only visually convincing, but also conceptually? Then we are looking for you!
The right candidate must have/be:
- BA in Graphic Design, Communication Design or Digital Media
- At least 5 years of professional experience in agencies with a focus on corporate design and digital media
- Development of social media design concepts, campaigns, and communication measures
- 360° thinking (print, online, advertising, POS, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs
- You are proficient in Office 365 (PowerPoint) and Google applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs)
- High level of commitment as well as strong customer and service orientation
- Coordination of the workflows of all service providers (timing, quality, budget compliance)
- German language skills on native speaker level and very good English skills (verbally and written)
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and prioritize workload and meet deadlines
What we offer:
- A responsible position with varied tasks for our national and international clients – from the payment technology company to the Swedish furniture giant, a multi cloud-provider, to the manufacturer of 3D printers.
- A happy and bubbly workplace, owner-operated agency, networking with partner agencies worldwide.
- We are open to easy flexible working hours and models and offer fair overtime regulations (in case they occur).
- You learn “on the job” as well as through selective trainings and are thus introduced to the diverse tasks of Design work and can develop your own strong profile.
- With us you get your own freedom to work creatively and to deal with trends – this love for what inspires us is what defines our work and the agency.
- It is important to us to work passionately, while maintaining the balance between work and private life. We deal with each other openly and fairly and we also live these values in our dealings with our customers.
- The starting salary depends on training and professional experience – in any case fair and competitive.
- Together we hold regular team events, exciting excursions, and monthly yoga classes.
- When you start, you will receive an iPhone, a MacBook as well as careful and individual onboarding.
- You’ll also be happy to hear that the refrigerator, fruit bowl, snack drawer and bar are always well stocked.
We’re looking forward to your application (cover letter, resume, all certificates and of course your portfolio or other means to showcase your incredible work) including salary expectations. Please send us your documents in English and summarized in one PDF to [email protected]
Please use the following subject: “JOB POSITION – YOUR NAME”